General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Referral a friend is a scam

I have referred 2 friends to FIDO and never got any referral bonus as they said Im not eligible to do this cause I did not met the condition of "your account must be in good standing for 30 days". If you think Im not eligible to refer anyone then why...

Resolved! Issue regarding payment

I had issues with my fido bill which the customer care was not able to solve from last one month. I called, chat and emailed to Fido team multiple times but till date there is no resolution. They raised the amount in bill for the calls which I didn't...

manjusaini by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sim swap protection

Hello,I'm new at Fido and I would like to know how they are protecting their clients on the SIM swap fraud? I haven't seen or was asked to do something for securing my account since I'm here, nothing with 2FA or else. How can I add a little bit more ...

anaheb by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Champlain Mall store visit feedback

After running into some issues with the customer service phone line I had to go in store fore help. Although my problem is not fully solved, Raoul (Champlain Mall, Brossard) went above and beyond to help me, get clarity and engage the appropriate Fid...

Romain_P by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Can't get a hold of win back team so can't move forward

Good morning, 3 weeks ago I got a call from Roger's win back team and after a long discussion, decided to move over to Fido. After providing the agent with all my information, I was sent a SIM card and received it a few days later.  I called Fido dir...

BDSpiritual1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes