General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Can’t phone on What’s up to Germany

In the last month or so I have not been able to phone my sister on What's up to Germany in my own home. I have to walk outside and walk around in my neighborhood to talk with her. Before that I had no problem at all with my I phone 6. 

Christel52 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra 3GB data for the 2nd plan

We are new to Fido. We bought 2 mobile phone connection plan on Black Friday 2020.our 2nd connection supposed to get 3GB extra data but it's almost 2 weeks but we didn't receive any extra data.

Mohaimen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr

Hi I registered a payment to get the prepaid card in Fido extras but my emails incorrect to revive the card they offered I need to re enter my email address somehow please advise

Mattyboi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order device

Been 4 days and I still haven't received an email that it's been shipped yet, when it said it would arive in 5days. Also the device ahs been activated I billed into my account already.  I understand there might be a delay, but shouldn't it have been ...

RC72 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False long distance charge

I just got a phone bill summary, 175 bucks extra charges on my phone bill for an alleged long distance call that I never made. What should I do? Also, if it's something like a hacked system on my phone and having been used by someone else, (i don't r...

HocheolSeo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes