General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How to reach Fido Validation team on the phone?

I've been trying to upgrade a phone online and directed to contact 1-888-481-3436 for validation team. After listening to prolonged information, I was still unable to figure which extension was the right one. Finally a customer representative transfe...

kkito by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! poor customer service

Let me start off by saying I'm fairly new to Fido and am not a big 'community board' person... I pay approx $150/month as I travel often to the US, when I called and waited on hold (twice) for over 30 mins, I was told they'd charge me $15/bill that I...

Cindy-Lou by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

$100 bill credit promotion

Hello,I just upgraded my BYOP plan from $20 to $40; therefore, can I receive the $100 bill credit you are currently promoting?Thank you,Flordeliza

Ashleymlyn by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missing activation fees credits on first invoice

Signed up as new FIDO customers (4 lines) last week. Just got 1st FIDO bill and unpleasant surprise. We were assured (numerous times) by the FIDO kiosk guy who did the sign up that activation fees for each of the 4 lines will be waved. Well it is NOT...

dessiharmony by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rude in store customer service agent

Hello, I visited the Fido / Rogers Store store in cedarbrae mall Toronto today.I patiently waited for 45 mins in the line. At first the agent asked me at the door "What do you need" (rudely) whereas the roger guys were taking people inside and then a...

YToronto by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes