General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Misleading information about accessories included with phone

I wanted to upgrade my phone since my 2 year agreement has long ended and decided to check out the Iphone XR. I read all the info, specs and everything and it says this.... What's in the Box Comes With EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning t...

zamd05 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HORRIFIC CLIENT SERVICES FROM CALL CENTER

I recently added a SIM and data only plan to my account for $10/mth for 2GB of usage.  On the website it shows only 3 ways to order it. Via phone call, live chat, or a store locator. I chose live chat. I was assured that there was no $50 activation f...

Prepaid account information

I was signing into my fido account on-line and find out unable to view my account information any more?  I call customer service he told me all the prepaid customer unable to see account details on-line anymore, you have to call or go the the stores ...

kychat231 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Basic $15 plan

Does the $15 basic plan with 250mb include unlimited canada wide text? The decription only states that it has 250 mb at 3g speed, 100 canada wide calls, unlimited incoming calls and text. No info about outgoing text. 

enricoako009 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes