General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Getting 502 error while trying to update my address

Hi,I recently ordered a phone through Fido.ca. When I received an email confirmation I see in the shipping address it doesn't say my Unit No., else it shows the complete address. So I tried to update my address from my Fido account so that the device...

barshon88_0-1606096973139.png
barshon88 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

my first bill

Hello All please help,I signed up with Fido $50+Tax plan on Dec 1 .I just see on the fido mobile app first bill which is $124.92 my bill still didn't available for download but i really shocked how come 124$ because i buy the sim online which is free...

Jalilk by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Vacation Suspension Service

Hi there,   I am currently overseas and won't be coming back until 3 months later. I tried to contact through the messenger, but no one is responding, wondering how do I suspend my account without calling the company directly?      

katieeleungg by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Correction of payments

Hi, My name is Majid teedayenoor and my account number is: Account: *********** and phone number as 416 *** **** My contract started on 26th Dec 2018 for 24 month and ended on 26th Dec 2020. At the end of the contract, my device was paid off full but...

majidmlf by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Whats wrong with FIDO?

Hey Fido, i just got off from phone call with your rep, she confirmed how crazy your system is acting. But it is not fair. i got bonus 6 GB when i logged into my account and asked me that i can accept this bonus with no additional charge or any chan...

HBN by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes