cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido cheat on purchasing mobile plans

wos
I'm a participant level 3

When I arrived in Hamilton, I went to Wirelesswave and TBooth. I found a lot of Fido tricks:

1. When you tell them "I want to have a Bell or Rogers mobile number", they will "follow" your requirement. Then after 30 minutes, when you ask "which company you are connecting with", they will say Fido.

2. They will purchase mobile plans without your permission. At that time, I gave them two different email addresses, and I requested to build ONE mobile plan. However, they build TWO mobile plans in these two different email addresses. I did not find this account existed (since they only told me there existed one account). After I found that the bill was about $500, a debt collection agency contacted me about that. (I did not use any services in this "make-up account")

I know these people who have a collaboration relationship with the Fido Company. These behaviors are FRAUD. If the Fido company wants to "steal or cheat money from new customers", I am pretty sure one day it will shut down (Since it is very important to abide by the credit, a company cannot lose customers).

I am seeking help from lawyers.

8 REPLIES 8

wos

Maybe not only they did these, but also there are some other participants

We'll be happy to help.

You can find the different methods to reach via this link

FidoVan

Hi there @wos and welcome to the Community!

What you just described here sure doesn't seem right and we would like to get to the bottom of that with you. Please note that the forums here are community-driven and that to get the best assistance, we would always suggest you to reach us out through our available channels here.

Thanks!

wos

Can you check the account ***@163.com? Problems happens there

To see my account, please go to the Gmail address

Hello Wos,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, I don't think Fido was intending on cheating you. If you went to two locations (Wireless Wave and T-Booth) and set-up accounts, that would be their mistakes. While the service purchasd was for Fido, the people working at those locations don't work for Fido. You might need to return to those locations so they may remedy their mistakes.

That said, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As FidoVan noted, you would need to contact customer service if you wish for them to look into your situation. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

wos

I want to connect with the fido company to have further investigation

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @wos,

I can not comment on what happened and what was said and agreed upon when you visited Wirelesswave and TBooth.

Since these companies are third-party resellers of wireless services and if they did something that was nefarious your concerns should be directed at them since they are the ones that did whatever you said they did and not Fido.

wos

It is very hard to say since my discoveries are incomplete.

Let me have further contacts to see what I can get