General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

8th of July outage

I was traveling for my vacation to US on 8th of July 2022 and both of our phones (my wife and mine) were not working whole day because of the outage. We could not call our family, we could not take the car, which was already rented, we did not know w...

capen313 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I pay for service or do I pay for NO SERVICE?

Hi Fido I hope you know that even a 10-minute interruption to the service is UNACCEPTABLE.It was mind-blowing to know that Fido REFUSED to provide service for a whole day without any backup plan. I have got an important video call today and I thought...

nelson2022 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! How to cancel plan - New Customer

Hi, I made an online order for a phone and plan (it was $0 upfront). About 3 hours later I ended up changing my mind. IThe phone hasn't been shipped yet so I was trying to cancel before it did. I tried the live chat 3 times, called customer service t...

Bonfoooam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling Issues in registeration

Hello,I just recently switched to Fido and I went with their most basic text and talk plan. I was trying to register for Wifi calling and it gives me this error message  "Looks like your device isn't eligible for Wifi Calling". Just an FYI, I was try...

fahadwahid96 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes