General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

SIM card Wifi calling compatible

Hello, I bought a phone from OnePlus website and then setup a BYOD plan with virgin mobile. In the SIM card settings with the virgin sim card I had the option to turn wifi calling on/off. Wifi calling did not work regardless wether I turned that swit...

NateBow by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days upgrade waiting period

Sorry for my confusing question i posted before..... regarding upgrading why do we need to wait 30 days after getting a device before we can upgrade? (I'm not talking about a excbutna upgrade)

Ash333 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waive charge

I need a waiver of 50$ on my cureent bill. I have reference number for my waiver as well.   Kindly assist on priority

Poor customer service

I am with Fido for more than 10 years, I have to say n general the customer service department has been really helpful. However, recently I have internet issues, the speed is really slow. I cannot even send iMessage. I cannot use my data at all. I ca...

fidocom by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto Payment discount

Hi there, If I setup the atuo payment option do I get any discount, most of the carriers offer $5, please let me know.Thanks.

abdulrafeh87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes