General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Credit Collection

How many hours do i need to wait the person to answer my queries in Credit Collection Department?

Ronaldiz by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi Calling being disabled/not registering correctly

Hello, I have an LG G7 Thinq, purchased from Fido in 2019, on a plan that includes data. Due to poor cell reception where I live (in Victoria, BC) I have to use Wi-Fi Calling when at home, otherwise the reception makes the phone useless. However, the...

AshArcher by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transferring my number from Fido to Virgin

I'm on a monthly $55 plan, and if I need to change from Fido to Virgin, (in order to get some benefits about a package) and to keep the same number, do I need to pay a fee to Fido? Or is it better to cancel Fido alltogether? Thanks

Ivanaan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view prepaid transaction history?

Hi how can I view my prepaid transaction history? I mean being able to view your bill seems like a basic thing even if you're prepaid but apparently that interface is completely removed form the online system. Can I request for my current bill to be ...

Vortex-5 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam from 438 9230507

A friendly reminder from(FIDO)* We've sent 45$ to you and all of our most loyal members to compensate for the dysfunctional sytems this month. See: https://mob1lf1d0ret.info. I do not believe it so I did not click on the link, I checked on the FIDO s...

Janny269 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes