General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling Not working for Iphone 11 - Called 6 times

For the last 3 months, I called 6 times tech support to turn on the wifi calling. But still no luck. It says "Contact Fido" when I turn on the wifi calling on my phone.  Please Fido... Fix the issue.  Hopefully, Fido can avoid my 2 years plan(1.3 yea...

Alinash4321 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not receive any verification code

Hello, I have recently switched from Koodo to Fido like 3 days ago, and ever since, I tried to log in to CIBC or Questrade but I did not receive any verification code (like not at all). It never happened before with Koodo. It's frustrating because I ...

mnewyen by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Fido Promo at Jackson Square Mall, Hamilton

Hello there,  The customer service representative stated that $30/mo. with 20GB data, however, I received an email stating that I have to pay $55/mo. (excluding other fees and taxes). When I called FIDO customer service, nobody is answering. I failed...

Kara23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido plan promotion & can’t get ahold of Fido Help

I received a text message from Fido with an exclusive plan promotion. I tried calling Fido multiple times to get more details and change my plan with no answer. I'm just stuck on hold (I'm currently trying again right now ...45 min and counting). Is ...

Terrible wait times and price gouging

I have been on hold with the billing department for an hour now. Who knows how much longer it will be? They are playing the same songs over and over, which is minor but after an hour I've heard them all five times now. It's like they're deliberately ...

Jayme1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes