General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unnecessary credit check

Fido is doing unnecessary hard inquiries on my credit card. When I tried to contact the customer service, they told me that they do credit check when I look into new deals. How can they do credit check for looking into their advertisment? How can I s...

bpaudel23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! tracking of purchase

hello,i bought a phone friday but so far I don't know what to expect? last time i upgraded i received an email and the phone was there in 24h.   thanks for your assistance. 

pimanbouk1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird text, 90% of data used?

 Got this text from a 4943 number. My plan restarted yesterday and I've only used 5.94gb/6gb of data, which I even checked on MyFidoAccount App. Is this scam or legit? 

1CC8D09F-D20C-49E8-960E-621AA88192E3.jpeg
EL30 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Almost walked away...

Well I decided to get Fido again (after 20 years) and have an old Galaxy 3 a friend gave me a year ago. I was in hospital for 2 wks and figured this would be the time to use the cell. Fido delivered via Purolator on Monday a sim card that was not the...

recklessb42 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes