General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Lost phone shipment !!!!

I've recently upgraded my phone and ordered the shipment online. I had no problems to wait for a couple a days before I realized Fido and UPS  totally gives a **bleep** to the customer satisfaction. I have had updated the address with Fido and despit...

Shrestha91 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Are customer services available?

Hi, it's a Saturday. I've tried calling 611 to speak to a representative but they said they're not available.Has there been changes to customer support since the covid? I'd like to speak to a representative regarding returning a new phone because I c...

Lune by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

12yrs

So I too will be leaving after a disappointing phone call to fido. Supposedly the first number I dialed was the retention department and they have nothing to offer me that a first time customer can't get after 12yrs of loyalty. 

Kalin by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido customer service keeps lying ...

Hi.I upgrated my phone with a customer service guy on the phone. He promised me a special price for a S10 but when i recieved the bill it much higher then the regular price. I called them about it. And they promised that they will fix it but never ha...

Waro by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes