General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! aaarrr

my account suspend...I payed my bill..how can i active again my line 

aaarrr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Was supposed to get $50 bill waiver in my third month but didn't

I took the newcomer plan and my first time with Fido, was told that tere is this scheme where I would get a $50 off my bill in the third month but now I have been charged. I vaguely recollect also getting emails that I was referred. Now am not sure w...

KunalJ by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What is free while travelling to Europe?

I am a new Fido customer.I am leaving on a long trip to Europe and will also be on a cruise ship. I will be turning my data roaming to OFF and will be using an esim for data.Here are my questions:1. SMS INCOMING texts: are they free?2. Incoming phone...

Spirit84 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Compensation

Hello.  I've received text messages from fido:FlDO ALERT*You will receive a payment of $90.00 as compensation. Several customers found themselves faced with an out of service network during the July outage. Your satisfaction is our priority.Get it he...

legosxFido by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes