General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Need help with Fido account

I canceled my Fido account in October 24 . However I still received a bill just now. I'm not in Canada  and can not make phone call right now, so please help me to solve problem in mail please.

Totorow by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant contact customer support

Hello,When I call the customer support number to get ahold of someone I receive a message that phone call are do longer possible and I have to follow a link that's texted to me to schedule a call back. That link doesnt work for me however, just redir...

kasand18 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Call back goes directly to VM never rings

I have tried multiple times to request a call back and even though I hold my phone the whole time in my hand the phone never rings.  Then suddenly a voice mail appears.  As if they purpously go there directly.  The call never shhows up in my recent l...

Won an eGift card but can't redeem it

Hi there,I just won an eGift card and I can't redeem it.there is a technical issue. I have tried several times.I screenshot the page.Where do I address this issue ?  

P09 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes