General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Overcharged in my latest bill

In the latest generated bill, I have charges for two months for whatever reason. I am supposed to be getting 25$ credit on my monthly plan charges according to my service agreement. But instead of getting 50$ credit in this bill, I just received 25$ ...

harsh95 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Better with your Customer Service Fido

I tried to reach Fido's agents over the phone to cancel one of my lines and suspend the other, the agent in charge Mohit kept giving me automated sales pitch messages after 5 minutes of delays between each message (not sure if they're just trying to ...

ymkoo9 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel 5 on Fido does not automatically regain cell reception

Hi, I have a Pixel 5 that does not automatically regain cell reception after being out of a coverage zone for whatever reason (for example, in an underground parkade, in the mountains, in a submarine, etc). So, if I lose reception for any reason (eve...

DDDGGG by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Frequency Bands on towers

Do all Fido/ Rogers LTE frequency bands exist on each individual cell tower or do some towers only support one or two of the bands?

Watchman_y by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes