cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been trying to get my billing issues resolved for 5 month

mcurrie
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I signed up for four new lines with Fido as part of the cyber Monday promotion. None of the credits I was promised were on my first bill. After three months I had half of them applied. It's now been 5 and I'm still missing a one time credit and monthly credit. I have spoken to ~10 people on the phone and live chat who had all confirmed I should be getting the credit and submitted forms to the backoffice. I got my most recent bill again and it's still not fixed. Any suggestions? At this point I don't think calling fido again is going to help. Has anyone had any luck filing complaint with the CCTS and getting it resolved? Thinking that's my only option now.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hello @mcurrie,

Thank you for the details you've provided. We're sad to learn about all the back and forth you've had to go through for this. 

If you haven't made any other changes on your account, you should get what you were eligible for. Please send us a message on either Facebook/twitter or instagram and we'd be happy to take a look at your account to see what happened, and how we can further help you.