General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Roaming charges

Looks like Fido's latest cash grab is to randomly charge people for roaming even though the settings on the phone like "Data Roaming" and "Mobile Data" are set to "Off".  All customer service does is to say the charges are legitimate without anything...

Beaker by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improvement and correction in Fido Website

Hi,Hopefully some one will be able to guide and resolve-Have taken a prepaid number and wanted to change the plan  & also retain the number  in storage for long period as would be returning back to canada after 4/5 months. Approached the chat facilit...

TM2266 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Norwegian Cruise ship still on WMS ?Fees?

Hey Everyone jumping on a cruise ship tomorrow and I understand ships cell phone service is regulated by WMS  world maritime service which offer different rates than Fido land roaming fees for postpaid clients which are usually 12 $/day in USA land o...

pinballd by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I think some fraud is happening with me!

Hello Team, In the last 15 hours, I have received two emails from FidoBill@fidomobile.ca with the subject Your Fido bill is ready.  I am attaching images for reference. The reason I am calling these out as fraud is that I AM NOT A CUSTOMER OF FIDO. I...

tkaran50_1-1668290381767.png tkaran50_0-1668290361642.png
tkaran50 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes