cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral bonus, terrible customer service, don’t honour plan incentives

AlexH86
I'm a participant level 2

I was told I would receive a call back from someone about the referral bonus after following up for months. No call. I have spent hours now on the phone with FIDO always being told different things and promises. Fed up. I get transferred to a 'manager' who is always no help either and tells me I will see a credit on my next bill. Still nothing. How many phone calls does it take?! I won't be staying with FIDO if this continues. Looks like I'm not the only only experiencing this. 

4 REPLIES 4

AlexH86

How is this helpful? No one is helping me. 

@AlexH86, the moderator said they will send you a private message to help you. I would suggest you check your private message and respond to them they can't call you if that's what you are expecting because they have no clue who you are they will need to verify you and look into the matter in order to assist you.

AlexH86

Thanks, I know. At first I was getting a verification link that kept expiring and no one was answering. Was able to get help on one issue.

FidoJonathan

Hey AlexH86 and welcome to the Community! You have reached the right place for help. 

We're glad to know that you were able to receive the help you needed. If you require more assistance in the future, you can always reach out to us through one of our support channels.