General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Monthly Roaming Fee???

Why is there no availability to buy a monthly roaming plan for the USA or travel? If I had known this I would not have bought my phone & plan with FIDO? I will be shopping for another provider.  $12. a day is ridiculous for long term travel. Other pr...

AngelaB1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Set default voicemail

Hi. I have problem with setting my voicemail. I want to have default response (like you have called...) without my voice. I hope I didn't confused you.

Illia by I'm back
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Poor Response timing

Just had a long hour chat with a chat-representative. Unfortunately, the response time was so poor. For every response I had to send a message and wait for 3 minutes. ( Some portion it is understood agent has to be away for searching more information...

NO support from fido

Hi my name is akhil.  I purchased a sim from fido store in september but the same day i was hospatilised and send to icu. Within one week i was taken back to india. I havent use the sim and bill has now come on my email id . What should i do , my re...

akhil_24busy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Last Name in account

When i bought new number with fido that time i gave my driving license as a ID but fido employee did not add my last name on my account. I lost my device and now i am facing issue with claiming from likewize they are rejecting my docs due to mismatch...

Bally by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes