General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Getting Fido to fix their site and customer service

Can't see full bills from any date is one problem. No email given to contact Fido. I gather customers cannot talk to anyone without waiting a long time. We should all call at once to get answers. Fido are you listening to your customers. I think not!

ann16 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Merge two accounts - both up for renewal

My wife and I are both now up for contract renewals. What I wish to know is if we are able to merge the two accounts (i.e. Have 1 account with 1 added line), keep our existing numbers, select a new plan and upgrade our devices at the same time? What ...

daleb by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrectly ported number... no service for 3 days

Hello, I was transferring phone line from Virgin to Fido for my son on Saturday, November 7, 2020 and called Fido with request to swap a Fido's temporarry number with Virgin #.- First Fido agent not completed transaction properly, so I was waiting a ...

arinafrai by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes