General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Cancellation via Web Chat

What's the success rate on cancelling a line via the web chat?I've gone thru 3 web chats, and the line is still active - and there is no chat being emailed to my email to prove that the request was processed tho the agents confirmed the cancellation ...

T-Boen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Roam Notification - Never Left Canada

"Hi, it's Fido: Welcome to the U.S.! You've got Fido Roam with your plan. So go ahead and use your data, talk and text from your plan in the U.S. for just $7/day (+ taxes). You will only be charged this daily fee up to a maximum of 15 days per billin...

nick67 by I'm Qualified Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plans for smart watches

Hi Fido, Do you have a plan for stand alone Smartwatches already? Bell has it already! I am using Fido and want to buy a smartwatch.  Please let me know when Smartwatch plan might be awailable.  Thank you in davance.  

Smartwatch by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Fido charged facetime as international call

This month I got an email from fido that my bill was around $327 and that was $200+ more than what im paying every month. Then, I looked at my bill and it said I got charged for international calls. But, I remember the only calls I made international...

AndreCeralbo by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes