General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido has checked my credit score without authorization

There is a hard inquiry in my credit account from Fido solution! Fido has checked my credit score without authorization. It has been around 2 months that I have been struggling with customer service! They promised that it would be removed from my cre...

parisa57 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues changing my Fido Plan - Please help!

Hello, I have been trying change my Fido data plan online today. Keeping my phone, but just want to have more data. When I choose to build my own plan and then hit add to cart, I can see the details of the new plan, however, when I go to add it, I ge...

GKL by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving PIN from PayBright

I just switched to Fido from freedom yesterday. I was shopping online and wanted to purchase something through PayBright but I am unable to receive the PIN that has been sent from PayBright. Tried couple of times yet no luck. device: iPhone 13 self t...

hasanemam by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido store worker scammed me.

I got a home internet connection today from the bloor-yonge fido store. The Indian woman at the fido store lied to me. She said it was 45$ per month. But when i reached home i saw that its 90$. I am student and i cant afford to pay it. She blatantly ...

Sanjana2000 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes