General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido has open account on credit report problem

Hi,I checked my credit report and Fido has a open account in my credit report. The problem is I have been paying Fido bills through pre-authorized chequing. How will this open account affect my credit score? How to close it?

saifur1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid account balance

Hi there. I'm a prepaid user. I was on the $45 plan and there was $5 on my account. Today I shifted to the $40 plan, and paid $39.2 ($40 - $5 account balance + 5% GST + 7% PST). After the $39.2 payment, there's a $9.7 balance on my account. Could you...

TimT01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

50$ Setup fees charged despite of Applying online

I registered for a FIDO Plan from my existing provider like here :https://www.fido.ca/phones/bring-your-own-device?icid=ba-lpmbcnac-pgpfcwrls-1021206&flowType=byod.On the link it says 50$ not charged if applied online. After filling all the details a...

pprithip by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New 'Live Chat' customer service is AWEFUL and FRUSTRATING

Had the unfortunate necessity to contact Fido this morning. Discovered that only "Live Chat' is the only available option now to speak with someone at Fido. It too well over an hour to have my issue (my extra payment not applied) NOT resolved. Textin...

PeterDeee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes