General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Billing

I have spend over $150 + $67 in 1 week just for extra 1 go and the $67 charges for extra 9 go I continually get paused and as soon as I use my phone I get the same message saying I used 70% of my data already. Who do I talk to and how do I change thi...

BabyTrinity by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600 dollar invoice

Hii am an international student in canada i got 599 dollar bill invoice this month and i am shocked that i didnt get notified that i am crossing my 1000 min limitand havent notified to by fido.As a student i am having hard time to pay my bill because...

Kiran8420 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill payment after account deactivation

Hello. I changed my connection from fido to another company but I owe fido about $344 and I want to pay that but the account services are not letting me do it. I tried to visit the store but they told me to contact the customer service. I need help a...

Japneet1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missed call from win back team

Hi! I missed call from Fido win back team. Win back team called me a no of time. My call got disconnected after 3-4 seconds every time I received it. I called back and left voicemail. I used Fido from 2008 until 2020. I got a better deal so I ported ...

dreamarup by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need to suspend my phone plan but can't reach anyone from Fido

Hi, I wish to suspend my phone plan due to incoming travel, however, I couldn't reach Fido customer service through either phone or online chat (tried many times in the past few days to connect, but never went through). I was hoping to get this done ...

jffff by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes