How to add the preferred international rate??

SOLVED
ElsaAppend
I'm a Participant Level 1

On the Fido website it says I had to call their client service to add preferred international rate. But when I called, I didn't hear any options related to this..The closest was "Fido roam".

Anyone can tell me how to add this service?? Thank you very much!

Accepted Solution

Re: How to add the preferred international rate??

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello ElsaAppend,

Welcome to the community!

When you called, had you spoken with a customer service representative or only listened to the IVR system? A representative should have been able to add that add-on to your line. You would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello ElsaAppend,

Welcome to the community!

When you called, had you spoken with a customer service representative or only listened to the IVR system? A representative should have been able to add that add-on to your line. You would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers