General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cal display

Looking to upgrade my plan from a very old plan (pulse). Can someone confirm that all current plans (talk and text) come with call display? I'm just looking for the number to be displayed on incoming calls. Even if it's not a contact in my phone, the...

Felix01 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Payment

Hi all.I switched from Chatr to Fido yesterday and paid the bill through the Fido app. Before payment, the balance was $0. After payment, the balance became -30$. Today the balance is -86$. Help me figure out why? Is there anything else I need to do?...

Yuta196 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

50$ setup

I've been with Fido a while but just did an upgrade over the phone since the plan rate I was looking for was not available online. Spoke to atleast 4 different people before being able to find someone willing to listen and actually help.I have never ...

Tictac by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel mobile upgrade

hi last night I have see the plans bye mistake  upgrade my plan and add a device so I want to cancel this upgration.

Gill83 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retention

Could someone pls message me for an upgrade and or switch of plans?thanks.  

Loonger by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes