General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Porting number from freedom to fido

Can someone help me with porting my number? I got my Fido sim, and I am trying to activate the number by calling the customer care and the wait time just to activate my number is insane.

sanjureji by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Customer Service is Terrible

Recently I moved from Nova Scotia to Ontario. My (8 year) cellular plan was coming to an end with Telus, so I decided to switch to Fido as they had a good deal. At first, everything was great. The rep I had been dealing with offered me a bundle with ...

Resolved! Discount amount on Bill is not matched to Order Confirmation

Hello, I joined Fido in Nov 2020 online, while there was Black Friday promotoion of $10/mo. off for 24 months offered to new account. On my online order, the cart summary on my order confirmation clearly shown that "OFFER APPLIED!" and the total mont...

Fido Cart Summary.jpg
Gizzz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill doesn't match offer agreed to during call(s)

I ordered a new iPhone Black Friday, and have been regretting it ever since. I originally ordered iPhone 11 Pro, only to find out it was no longer available (I had to call a week later to find out why the phone hadn't arrived). Only Black Friday deal...

kevin46 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido email received but no callback received

Hi All, I had few issues with Fido that customer service couldn't resolve and I requested callback from Supervisor/office of the president. I was expecting callback in 1-2 days but that didn't happen and I ported my line and received callback from Su...

hsharpreet by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes