General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Charged for service never used

I am a FIDO customer since 2013. I ordered a SIM card online. I never received the SIM CARD as it was sent to wrong address. I called FIDO and Sim was reissued and Fido Case # C161343999 was generated. I received the new SIM card on Dec 12th, custome...

aziz2k4 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error entering shipping address with phone upgrade

I tried to upgrade my phone and plan online but when I get to completing the shipping address I get an error message that suggests I need to phone FIDO... but if I do that, I lose the $100 credit and get charged the service fee. Why can't I enter my ...

Graydon1 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming questions

Hi everyone, I just had a couple of questions regarding roaming charges. I am in Pakistan.I have turned off my cellular data and data roaming manually in my phone. My phone is almost always connected to Wi-Fi except if it turns off due to power outag...

hbaig073 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3GB data plan only

Hi Support, How do I prevent receiving calls from a data plan only plan? I'm getting charged $1 for incoming call but I'm not even using it. I have no way to contact Fido support during their Covid pandemic but through Community for help. Thanks!

Kwongkm by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes