General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Return waybill

I have been waiting over a week for my return waybill to return the Pixel 5. Well within my 15 days as of the first call. Now three calls later - over 4 hours total - speaking to different reps and still nothing. I have a reference number, what's tak...

k98 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad. Customer service

Rep was unable to answer to my billing questions and she was v unprofessional and i remind her to refresh the customer while put on hold. She was unable to fix my bill when I request to speak to Supervisor or manager she put my again on hold without ...

Bill Credits

I've paid my bill upfront for next 6 months. So is there any way to get my money back in my credit card ?

Ragini1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about FIDO WINBACK DEPARTMENT

I have been used Fido for more than 15 years with good bill payment and I left fido last year. Today I contacted Fido a CS, and asked him if there is any winback plan for me. He told me that he doesn't have access to that. How can I get contact with ...

binzhaoagain by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes