General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Charges for texts not made

Community Feedback Zone Constantly getting charges for texts not sent; usually says I sent to the U.S. except I didnt.  It seems to happen whenever I send texts to Australia.  Fido usually resist reversing the charge, insists that I sent them.  The f...

Mef by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sms message -scam

 looks like this is spam because of the issue last time. Please check if this fido cause im not expecting any credit but only from fido. Thank you

67C53160-84DA-4AB7-AEB4-9E7CAA8A802A.png
Milecynth by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone credit

hello,  my name is Marvella ingabire am a user of fido my number is 613******* I would like to ask if I can have a credit for the iPhone 11 but I already have a sim card it’s  Just that I wanted to know if I can have access for a credit to have an ip...

Marvella by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido long distance call over charge

Hello,I have been a loyal customer to fido for  more than 16 months now. I usually have 1000 mins long distance call.Never have i missed a payment nor crossed any limit.Last month, my mom was in hospital and the doctor called me so it was urgent and ...

asif112 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel

Hi, I am in my country since December and I decided to stop monthly payments but I pay 7.91 each month. I received an email about roaming,  but I don't want to use it. Is it possible to continue my 7.91 payments?

David181 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes