General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Winback call

Hi, I transfered over to a different provider a few days ago and received and email from Fido with regards to someone reaching out to me. I received two calls today from Fido winback team and for some reason every time I answer the call it hangs up. ...

Nes3 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Financing phone trap

When I newly entered in canada last year of 27 July 2021, I made a deal with fido network after one month I also finance the phone also but here the part came during documentation work the agent of fido was giving me fake discounts and try to hide th...

Charged Service Fee After Activating Online

Just joined Fido for cell services. I did all the activation online but after I tried to input my ID information multiple times the website prompted me to contact a service agent through LiveChat to "Complete the Setup". Now i'm wondering if I just g...

ag18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount

Hi I was wondering how to get my discount on my phone bill, because I work for a Walmart I know that we get discount on are phone bill?

Rubirei by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Fido and Rogers CRM systems combined?

I have never been a customer of Fido until very recently (5 days ago).   Roger yes, Fido no.  When I called in for an issue, apparently I could not even verify properly.  I provided the only information I have ever given Fido, but the agent seemed to...

Natural9 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes