General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

My Fido experience

Being a Fido customer for more than one and half a year is a fine experience except 1-2 hours wait time to talk to the customer service.  I can understand the staffing shortage affects everywhere.  However, this morning experience is really disappoin...

LeslieL by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setup fee on existing account

I updgraded my phone during the Black Friday promotions at the Costco Kiosk, and no mention was made of a service fee. Last year my husband ordered a phone too and he was not charged the service fee. Even on the Fido promotional material, i did not s...

sabeensattar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't receive a confirmation email

HiI didn't receive any confirmation emails from I upgrade my phone and build a new plan last monday. I knew it could be need some business days to be processed. However it had been 5 or 6 business day. Does anybody know how long can I get some inform...

lingelinge by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try to contact FIDO

Hello,I have been trying to get through to FIDO. I tried to use the chat/messenger service but it said to call in as it was not able to connect me with somone due to it being busy.I called in and it quoted a wait time of "30-45 min". I was on hold fo...

efleu004 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes