General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido MACC

Hi,   I attached a screenshot of the credit card statement. Can someone explain why the $50.40 monthly charge appears twice? I checked my previous statements and didn't see the FIDO MACC item on any of them. I am a bit confused and worried that I ...

fidoMACC.PNG
kingwahso by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Roaming without using it

I was charged CAD 14 for International Roaming and not even used. My data was disabled and I only put my SIM card before boarding the plane but didn't use any internet because it was disabled.That's ridiculous. Does anyone know how can I dispute this...

vitorfc by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Misleading information in the roaming rates

The FIDO roaming information is totally misleading and designed to sneakily steal from their customers. When you go to the FIDO roaming webpage in the section pay-per-use they say 9.99$/20MB in the Zone 2 countries (Europe). What they did not say is ...

felixmiguelc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Long Distance Turkish Airlines Bill

Hi there, So I got charged $628 for long-distance calls. I am flustered and can’t figure out what to do. I am a university student and given the long distance call rates I always make sure to stay under the limit, however, in my case I was calling Tu...

anavee01 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1000 Long Distance Min 24 mos.

Hi, Fido On my statement, it says   1000 Long Distance Min 24mos. Do I have 1000 long distance minutes for 24 months? or 1000 minutes every month? Thanks,  Tony