cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion for returning customer no where close to what was promised

JohnGKain
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there.  I was contacted by your 3rd party promotions company to have me return to Fido.  The offer promised was as follows: zte grand x view tablet for $0 with 4GB per month and no activation for $5/month; 4GB with unlimited text/talk for $28 per month with $50 activation fee; $50 activation credit; $100 bill credit.  In reviewing the email from Fido received today the charges are as follows: $10/month for 4GB tablet sim plus $50 activation, $38/month for 2GB unlimited text/talk plus $50 activation fee.   I have tried to call both the numbers provided and left messages which have not been returned.  And as I am typing this I have received emails stating that my items have shipped via Purolator.   I am looking for advice as to who to contact to rectify and fulfill the promotion offered to me before the items arrive.  I really would like this resolved rather than refusing delivery and cancelling the account.   Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

John

3 REPLIES 3

wujun01

Hello, I was contacted for the same promo. Just wonder if similiar promo for returning customer is available? 

JohnGKain

UPDATE:  called Fido customer support who was extremely helpful and assured I would be receiving my promised rates.  Very thankful for the support and effort made by the CSR

We're happy to hear things were cleared up Smiley