General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Worst port out EXPERIENCE!

I am a former fido user, but I can't understand the bill statement and at that time nobody gave me a satisfactory answer for that, so I decided to transfer to another carrier koodo. But problem is, fido service was out when I submitted transfer reque...

freekim by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Very upset with Fido Back Operations Process

Good evening,  I am not sure if anyone experienced the same issue as I did. I will try to keep my story short and succinct.Like everyone else, I jumped onto the Black Friday/Cyber Monday boat, and ordered a phone (S21 SE 5G in my case), and went for ...

TravelMusing by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Outgoing international call

Hi FidoI need help, cause I was charged outgoing calls of $153 and I was not even did that call.And I also received random international calls outgoing and incoming.

EMEM26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shame on you

Congratulations, Fido, wait time just for finding your balance online for hours in one week all day. It's a great way to continue your service congratulation.Shame on you Fido 

Edriskh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes