General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

USA Charges

I travelled to USA, I called Fido before going and they promised my phone will work for $12 a day. I got to USA, unable to make a call except WHATSAPP.  I checked my bill, they charged me $12 last month and they charged me $36 for the remaining three...

Larryyum by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Plan change question?

I am receiving fido payment plan credit for a phone contract that i have. My question is will i lose that credit if i change my current plan to a new plan?

Sid23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Charged for International calling

    I had changed my plan last month, where I specifically added 1000 international calling minutes addon while doing the change. But today when I received the bill I was charged 84.15$ for International calling, this is not acceptable!!  

3C49335E-8C56-443A-85CA-52B2BB7A9713.jpeg 37509F7F-3221-40F8-82F3-5C2CE786FBD6.jpeg
Ruchita by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Pre-Paid - Misled at a Fido Store

This is my terrible customer experience with Fido & Fido stores:I'm visiting Canada and purchased a $45/mo plan with 4.5GB of data at the Fido store in Park Royal, West Vancouver.  The representative explained that I could top up the data with anothe...

ryan996 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes