General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! résiliation de mon abonnement

bonjourje suis rentré dans mon pays mais je n'arrive pas a résilier mon abonnement a distancepourriez vous m'aider svp?Merci

tsbihi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refer a friend

Beware everybody. Fido doesnt give full refer a friend credit as it happened to me they gave partial credit into my account. They didnt fulfill their promise as they always advertise that they give full 1 month credit in refer a friend. Think 100 tim...

jaya3690 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detele Community Profile

I'd like to delete my Fido community profile, without deleting my Fido account. I can't seem to find such an option on My Settings page. Is it possible at all?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido not reporting to Equifax Canada

I am a very unhappy Fido customer and would like to see some sort of compensation.  Fido has not reported to Equifax since November 2022 and has now caused my Equifax rating to drop big time.  It is now January 2023 and still no updated on my Equifax...