Fido Logout

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Logout

Hi evry1, this might be a dumb **bleep** question lol, but I can't find a Log Out spot on my Fido Acct?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€:female_sign:

Please help

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Logout

Hello SharonW,

There are no dumb questions!

I assume you're referring to the My Account app. Are you sure you're actually logged-in on the app? I'm not sure about the iOS version, but with the android version, the app can provide usage information without the need to log in. I'm guessing the app uses the phone number of the device to provide that information. However, in order to view billing information or to make changes, you are then required to log in. In my experience, once logged-in, closing the app automatically logs out of the app.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

Re: Fido Logout

Hello SharonW,

There are no dumb questions!

I assume you're referring to the My Account app. Are you sure you're actually logged-in on the app? I'm not sure about the iOS version, but with the android version, the app can provide usage information without the need to log in. I'm guessing the app uses the phone number of the device to provide that information. However, in order to view billing information or to make changes, you are then required to log in. In my experience, once logged-in, closing the app automatically logs out of the app.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2