cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

swatts1401
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. And I am not a teenager. I want to know how to send a bill to Fido for the eight hours. I've spent on the phone with their inadequate representatives. Today I'm calling the CRTC on them because they're trying to charge me for a mistake their employee made. Was told June 7 that I would receive a call within 48 hours from management and I'm still waiting for it. Was told that the account that this employee opened that was not supposed to be open, I was close and I was not responsible for anything. Yesterday I got a bill for it this account. Argued for three hours with three different people. Spoke to two people before that who told me I was not responsible for it and then the next three tell me that I am. Obviously the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Very very disgusting. Customer service.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @swatts1401! Welcome to the Community. 😊

I'm sad to read about your experience and sincerely apologise for all the time you spend contacting us without a resolution. I can certainly understand your frustration.

I would recommend you contact us again using the methods found here or you can reply to the PM we sent you on the community for further assistance. We'll be happy to help you!