General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Over billing

Got a bill of $384 this month, said used more international minutes but I didn't use that much as I have 1500 free minutes available with me, totally disappointing 

Sandhyakundu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido data scam scheme

Every few months (1-3 times a year) I supposedly go over my data limit of 6GB.  It usually plays like this, one day all of a sudden I would go from my usual usage of 50-200MB/day to a 990MB in 1 day!    First of all, I know I did not use that amount!...

JasonParker by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes

$10 Talk and Text price increase to $12

When I received the monthly reminder to refill my plan on my phone this morning, it reported that the plan costs $12 instead of the normal $10. There is no information anywhere online about a price hike being made, and I never received a message info...

JJAAM by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange message from Fido number 89001

Hello, I just got strange message from Fido number saing that I made a calls to US and my incurred charge is $93.5. Talked to CS on the chat and second time via phone and they said that they don't see any phone calls made by me to any numbers from US...

konpro122 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes