General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido's Hold Music

For the love of God, please update your hold music. I've been listening to the same music for over a year . Apple gives you the option of different music genres or just silence. For most aging baby boomers, your music is just irritating. For a high t...

Norman55 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido Reservation system

Hi booked a device on Dec 24 through Fido Reservation System. Anyone can suggest what is the possible date for receiving the device

Promised discount amount not applied

Hello, I changed my plan on November 29th 2022 with the discounts prompised by the FIdo customer service agent for 2 lines that I have with Fido. She confirmed me several times that the discount will be applied toward 2 lines for next 15 months start...

ohmhj87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to send messages error 28

Hi Team,I recently port my sim from Koodo to Fido.Since then I am not able to send messagesMy phone is showing error 28.I tried calling customer and tech support but they are not able to solve the issue I seriously get frustrated. Can you help me ple...

Modem returned but still billed

Hi I have a bill for a modem almost 300$ called 100 times customer service to fix that issue due that fido already received the modem at their location, however , no solution only time waiting on hold and no one able to solven de problem how I can ma...

Jimmy26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes