General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How do I get in contact with the office of the president?

I am done with Fido! Customer service is terrible. I ordered my husband and my phones on cyber Monday and have been charged and recieved nothing (phone / SIM) and keep getting monthly bills for services not provided. But what is worse is that I have ...

N28smtih by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

5GB of Free Data Per Month- Disappeared

In mid December I received an offer from Fido for an extra 5gb of Data per month for free, however afterwards it disappeared. Image below is when the offer reflected on my account. Around Dec. 17 If anyone has any solutions please advise. Thank you a...

131917958_2596786800619053_7602446471905477265_n.jpg
vincent205 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S10 Phone in Bootloop

Hi, I cannot complete a repair request because I cannot get into to Fido diagnostic screen. The phone is in a bootloop, and I have read online that it seems to be the motherboard that is not working. I am wondering if there is a way to contact Fido t...

Ironringed by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone deals

I was with fido from 5 6 months, on boxing day i got a good deal with tellus on new phones and i switched to tellus. I got a call from fido on 30th dec. with another good deal and i decided to switch back to fido with new deals which was for s20 ultr...

Cancelling My Plan

I've returned to my home country from Canada, and thus I wish to cancel my plan altogether. How do I get help with this?

GeraldKiing by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes