General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Transphobic staff to report.

Hello there, I had an interaction with transphobic staff online today. I have screenshots and such that I can provide, name and where there work out of. The interaction happened on Instagram. I have now been hung up on twice, told now can help, and n...

Dschwetz by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cellular data not working! Roaming not working!

My cellular data and roaming not working most of the time. I'm missing on important calls and emails, can not use navigation... Why am I paying for the plan with data if I have no data?!!! Your tech support sucks - instead of help got a sales pitch t...

ranata by I'm a participant level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming charges

hi everyone, i recently traveled outside of Canada and before I left the country I checked with the representative I won't be charged for roaming if the device roaming is turned on but unfortunately, when I checked the bill I was charged for data roa...

Aj37 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes