General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Worst Customer Service Ever!

Rogers/ Fido  need to stop scamming Customers with this **bleep** so call non use Roaming charges they can't even explain ...Stop charging customer & blaming WhatApps for your ongoing criminal activities.  Customer service waiting time beyond 3hrs ri...

Karen970 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming

When in the UK, I turn off all parameters on my cell phone and use my UK phone. However I do need to charge the phone on extended stays. When plugging in the charger Fido automatically contacts me with charges for roaming even though everything is tu...

Peterannoyed by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Exclusive offer

Today I was offered an exclusive offer of 5gig of data free. I already had currently 5gig bonus so I figured it would become 10gig bonus. I then received an email for the addition of 5gig bonus and followed with another email that had a removal of 5g...

tav123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming charge

I regret using FIDO. They scam when it comes to data roaming, I was charged for data roaming on 3 lines that I have with them.Before I traveled I asked someone from the store about roaming and was told I will not be charge roaming as long as my roami...

Abeey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes