General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

High Bills & Poor customer service

I am Nimesh Pate. I am a fido customer from 14th December 2022 onwards.  I bought sim card from Cambridge center. I was offered a $50 plan for 40GB. However I received bill for $75.82. I visited The same store thrice to resolve the issue, also I had ...

Nimesh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with my plans

I have tried to call numerous times and ask Jack? He seems useless. I have two lines and a home line.I wonder what you can do to help as I need to add data to the other line and cancel the home phone now as we have two phones with fido. The second li...

moontune by I'm helpful level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Filling a complain

How do you file a complain here? I would like to report the last person who handled my call from Montreal! So rude. She has the guts to ask me how did I made a mistake with regards of the dates I've asked. She raised her voice at me at was very unfri...

Michael08 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes