General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido error 69

This message appearing after attempting to send sms message...How do I remedy this?

Pjb1 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Fido is the WORST!!! If we did not have a contract with them I would move to another provided. We are always given different information when we call and the reps are not very helpful or knowledgable. I ordered new phones and spoke to a very nice lad...

Rtawiah1 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

The wrong iphone is on the way

Is on the way iphone 11 pro max 64 space grey but i ordered iphone pto max 256 midnight green. I will return it, what the better way to receive the correct phone?

Iza_66 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conflicting information on shipping of phone upgrade

Upgrade phone online on Tuesday August 3nd Recieved a canned email on Wednesday August 4says "Congrats on the new phone" Did a online chat with a csr on Friday 13th asking when it will ship, as I didn'y receive a tracking number. CSR said phone was a...

smoker1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Device plan

Hi there, I'm new to fido and my plan is 50$ for 8GB. Now they are offering 50$ for 12GB. How do I contact them to change or upgrade a plan 

ANTHONYPHAN by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes