General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido charged twice

To whom this may conern, Why does it show that Fido has charged me twice this month for the same amount under the name of Fido MACC? 

dlkt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido: A thug company, posts unnecessary bill charges

Hello, I am writing this e-mail complaining about the miscellaneous and unnecessary charges on my mobile phone.I have been charged $687.46 on my phone no. but I am sure that this charge doesn't belong to me as I was not in the country and before leav...

Review for customer service executive

This is an appreciation post for Natasha a fido customer service representative in Toronto:@ natashaNatasha has been of great help on our call today. She gave me the best solution to my query and helped resolve the confusion I had. Additionally, she ...

Fraudulent text messages

A month ago I got a bill for over $1300 on my daughter's account and it showed she had sent over 5000 texts to the US. We asked for a fraud investigation and that text messages be turned off. they also said they will be in touch in a week. Two weeks ...

Change Primary holder

I have 3 lines in my account. I am the account holder. I wanted to transfer my account ownership to my brother who has a line under my account. I just want to change ownership and keep everything else unchanged. What is the process of that?

ishnaz by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes