General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! 25% discount

I got a contract for two years and on my first bill I called them and they promised me a 25% off but I don't know how to get it can you guys do it

Keyla1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido Why No 5G???

I just heard from a Rogers representative that Fido is like the No Frills part of them and they most likely won't share their 5G network.  This is very disappointing because selling a 5G capability phone is useless with their plans.  I know the have ...

Pat03 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fraud

I received a letter from Met Credit.com a month ago. Fido filed me a case because of the balance that I didn’t pay since this is not my account. I have only use one account since I arrived here in Canada. How come this was happened? My credit score w...

BJ17 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My voicemail has disappeared

My voicemail disappeared yesterday. I called and waited and finally the person said it's out for everyone. Why nothing about this on these boards?

Doggiedoo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fake Offers

I called Fido on August 17th to purchase a new phone. The agent offered to waive the activation fee, give a discount on the plan and offer the phone for 0$ dollars. - The phone was not delivered as the agent forgot to add the apartment number.- I cal...

cafs123 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes