General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How do you get Customer Support?

Hi Community, first time here and I have a concern. I have a Fido plan under my name but the phone is with my mom who lives in a different city. She's 73 years old and does not use the phone aside from calls. I noticed my bill this month is different...

Oilers99kk by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Thieves

These guys are so incompetent it's not even funny they send you hidden charges they tell you you didn't pay for his phones that you paid for absolute Crooks man the cell phone companies need to be taken out they ruin people's credits they lie everybo...

Overcharging for account suspension

I had requested to suspend my account in January starting from jan-april and I was charged 35.95(which was my original plan) + 7$ for the suspension. Now in April im again being charged 35+7 = 42.95$. Can someone pls explain why? Isn't this suspensio...

faiza33 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ask Jack is a Jackass

Fido - nothing can replace a professional empathetic human touch.  Jackass is a total waste of time until the AI behind this engine improves

Yebogogo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes