General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Winback is very hard to get in touch with

Last December 2019, after having a disagreement with Fido for US roaming charges, we decided to move to another cell provider. After porting our two number to the new company, my wife and I started receiving several phone calls a day from a private n...

Resolved! What's my options

I recently suffered a TRAMATIC BRAIN injury . I fell 30+ feet fractured my whole left side cracked myskull and have a internal brain bleed. I am on 80% bedrest during day . Can not read or write myself. The app hasn't worked in overall monthIt took f...

Madcran by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bill due date vs billing cycle

How can I have my payment due date and bill cycle end date to be thesame? For some reason my payment due date changes between 23 and 25 of echa month while my bill cycle date always ends by 27 of each month. If my data finishes on 24th and if I make ...

JohnTM by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes