General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Extremely poor Network Coverage

I've been a customer of Fido since the beginning and used my phone for work, basically, all over the province, across Canada and down the U.S.   The coverage back then was good!  But, over the last year or so, I've had more issues with network covera...

feDDUP by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Issues with Phone and Customer Service

I've been having an ongoing issue with Fido and no matter who I contact I never get a response back.  I got a 'like-new' certified preowned phone in August of 2022. I was told when signing my contract that I had a year with Apple and 30 days with ...

anita-leskow by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

roaming charges

hi. There was promotion offer of one day free roaming on our both numbers. Me and my wife used one day roaming during March 2023. But we were charged one day roaming apx $15 each on the bill. Please credit the amount wrongly charged to us.Thanks

Dhooria by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

winback call

I still have not received any emails of confirmations.  after accepting a winback.  where is my email of confirmation?  is the winback call even legit?  now i question....  might be a prank?

johnsonchuk by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes