cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the backorder for the Galaxy s23 FE?

johnrudolph
I'm a participant level 1

Hey everyone, I ordered the Samsung Galaxy s23 FE last week, I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes for devices to get shipped when they're on backorder.

7 REPLIES 7

torontorui

Supposed to get mine today by puralator got a shipping notice today. Was told initially that it would arrive later in December. I'm stoked!

nemo0075
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Definetly dissapointing that they hype up a BF deal and have no inventory.  Should be a $0 montly and not a $5 if it takes too long to deliver.  Realisticaly this is $650 CAD phone and not $1000+ phone as they claim.

Britnhartman
I'm a participant level 2

I've literally been on the phone /chat dealing with multiple canceled orders of the 23 fe and JUST SPOKE with the team who said - should be no issues placing another order. Go ahead. why are they outright choosing not to disclose a back order. That's **bleep**

Manlikejay

Well, there's always the S23 option for $15 a month. 

I agree with you that they should inform the customer that there's a backorder

Manlikejay

I just spoke with Fido and it's going to take at least 4 weeks for the S23 FE. Save yourself some time and don't bother calling to switch colours, because they're all on backorder. Since my phone is in a case all the time, I don't really care about colour, but they said none are available.

llopez

6 months

Manlikejay

Where are you getting 6 months from? No way that's true, sir.