General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! My number is same as no. of one roofing company

I have used this number since when I came to Vancouver in 2021, then I purchase a plan in FIDO. I received a lot of callers inquiring about roofing services then I search my number on Google then I found out that I have the same number at this roofin...

mjakeishan28 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Protection plan cancellation

Trying to cancel my premium device protection plan while updating my data package and new device. I select the no protection plan option but it still shows up on my bill outline. How do I remove it

Steve2469 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Make it simple.....

From my Desktop PC Fido accountI wanted to print a one or two page basic account but, no choice, have to end up with seven or eight different detail pagesThe account page was better 5 years ago

PartTime by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely poor Network Coverage

I've been a customer of Fido since the beginning and used my phone for work, basically, all over the province, across Canada and down the U.S.   The coverage back then was good!  But, over the last year or so, I've had more issues with network covera...

feDDUP by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes