General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

FIDO'S BILLING AND LATE FEE CHARGES BEFORE CYCLE DATE !

Why is it that every month I get late fee charges when I receive a Thank you for payment before my cycle date and yet I'm expected to pay 10 days before my cycle payment ????? I'm being charge pre advanced on a monthly bases , and 5 days after I have...

James_Dot by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't login to My Account on fido.ca

When I try login to 'my account' on fido.ca I'm getting 'THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE' message. It's going on for a few days now, so I figured something is wrong on my end or with my account. any help is appreciated!

aleks555 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

First Bill - Need clarity

  Hello,   I got my sim activated on April 26 2023, my plan is at 45$/month.I went in person to get my phone plan. I'm aware now that there's an additional fee for that. Instead of paying $52, Ive been charged $106.What I'm asking myself is, are tho...

FidoVan_0-1683159346275.png

Fido ripping off old customers?

Can anyone on here please help me understand why Fido always looks to rip off old customers? It's absolutely hilarious that almost every single one of their new and much better plans are ONLY for "new activations" or "device upgrades".Right now, I ha...

rsa02 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Got a overcharge on my bill.

I made two calls to a international number, and the record on my iPhone shows I called 2 and 1 minutes. But I got a bill showing I called 3 and 2 minutes. And I also got a roaming charge even I just passed near the US - CA board.   

Xiao7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes