General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! FIDO roam is a complete scam

I just returned from the UK. My 12 year old son was very careful with his phone. We not only disabled data roaming but turned cellular data completely off to avoid any charges. Then I get the bill and it is charging $12 per day for Fido roam. He only...

Resolved! Billed for scam calls

I am very disappointed. Customer Service Rep suddenly hung up on me and the issue was not resolved. I have had several false charges on my fill in the last several months that Fido gaslit me about, insisting I made the calls when I know for an absolu...

LiMaZee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! how can I pay fido bill automatically?

Hi, I just got my credit card, so I hope to set up a automatic payment for my fido bill every month. But I don't know how. I tried to put in my credit card information but it didn't pay the bill automatically. Can anyone tell me how to set up an auto...

yyx by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill for 4 days of Usage

i have purchased a posptaid connection which I registered on 27th May. TOday on 31st May I got full bill. Which is due to be paid on 18th June.  How the bill is being calculated?

tarunsinghdm by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes