I'm a participant level 1

Is pakistan included in free international minutes

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bilalmanj,

Welcome to the community!

It should be noted that the included Countries for the 1000 International minutes promotion might vary depending on when you received the promotion (see here). As far as I am aware, the current list includes:

Bangladesh

China (including Hong Kong)

India

Mexico

United Kingdom

~see here.

Though, you would need to verify the included Countries in your particular promotion. That said, I do not believe Pakistan was ever included as one of those Countries.

Fido and Rogers did waive long-distance charges to Pakistan following the floods last year. However, I do not believe that offer is ongoing.

If you regularly need to make calls to Pakistan, you might consider their Preferred International Rate Add-on (see here).

You should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to verify whether your particular promotion includes Pakistan, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello @Bilalmanj , you can find out if Pakistan is included in your free international minutes by logging into your account and viewing your plan and which countries are included. I believe you can look at it in your app also.